Recipe No. 14: Lamb cubes with yogurt I have not tried this recipe for several months now. If I remember correctly, it was last winter in a small family reunion very close to the snow. Now that I look through my cookbooks and have found it, I decide to share it and point it out among the culinary objectives of the next 2 weeks.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 450 g of lean lamb meat and cut into cubes of approximately 2.5 cm
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter and 1 teaspoon more for tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 4 slices of bread without crust
- 4 peeled and chopped tomatoes
- 300 ml of yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
Preparation in 3 steps
- Heat the olive oil with 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan over low heat and fry the meat cubes until tender. Season them to taste.
- Melt the butter in a bowl over medium-low heat and sauté the tomato until tender. Salt and pepper to taste. Beat the yogurt until it is soft and season it to your liking. Lightly toast the bread on both sides and cut them into 2.5 cm squares and place them in a dish. Melt the remaining butter and mix it with the paprika.
- To serve, spread the tomato over the bread and add the yogurt on top, then place the meat cubes and sprinkle with butter and paprika. Serve immediately.