Recipe No. 16: Lamb with spring onion and herbs You are already realizing that Turkish food is very spicy and somewhat spicy; In addition, lamb and rice are essential parts of many of the recipes.
In the dish of today, not to be outdone, we incorporate the lamb meat and rice with a delicious mix of herbs that elevate the recipe to another level. The red wine syrah is a good choice to accompany.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1.5 kg of leg of lamb boneless.
- 2 bundles of chives clean and cut into slices.
- 1 handful of fresh and chopped dill.
- 1 large onions cut into quarters.
- 300 ml of water.
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cooked rice to accompany.
Preparation in 3 steps
- Remove all excess fat from the meat and place the lamb in a large clay pot. Add the onion, dill and onion and pour over the water and oil. Salpiméntalo.
- Cover the casserole and let it cook over medium-high heat almost until it is boiled, then lower the temperature and keep cooking for 2-3 hours until the meat is tender. You can add more water if necessary.
- Remove the casserole from the heat and after letting it rest for 10 minutes, serve it accompanied by white rice.