There is no doubt that being a salad, it would be better to post this recipe in July or August, but accompanied by a good grilled or baked meat, it is ideal for any season. On the other hand, the Spanish-speakers of South America are in full summer solstice and wanting to eat something fresh.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 400 g of white beans left to soak overnight in cold water and drained. But those that come in preserves are worth.
- 1 clove garlic.
- 2 small onions cut into thin rings.
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar.
- 150 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 spoonful of chopped parsley
- 1 handful of fresh and chopped mint
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill.
- 1/2 green pepper cut into strips
- 2 hard-boiled eggs cut into slices.
Preparation in 3 steps
- Put the beans in a pot with cold water, bring them to a boil, over low heat, for an hour. Add salt to taste. Drain them and put them in a salad bowl.
- Crush the garlic with a little salt in a mortar . Add it to the beans together with the onion, the lemon juice, the vinegar and the olive oil. Mix the ingredients well.
- Spread the chopped herbs and add the pepper strips. Serve the cold salad after an hour in the fridge. – Garnish with the slices of hard-boiled egg.