Ingredients for 4 people
- 85 g of butter
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 chopped onions
- 700 g of chicken breasts cut into pieces of about 2.5 cm
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 peeled and chopped tomatoes
- 5 tablespoons of tomato concentrate
- 500 g of bulgur wheat
Preparation in 4 steps
- Melt 25 g of the butter together with 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan and on medium heat. Fry the onion for 5 minutes. Add the chicken and fry until golden brown.
- Salpimenta, add the chopped tomato and the concentrate. Add enough water to cover it. Cook over low heat for about 30-45 minutes and until the chicken is tender.
- Meanwhile, think of yourself and your life. where you want to go and your goals. Be happy and cheerful. The problems of life are a necessary part of our growth as people. When one door of happiness closes, another opens. But often we look so close to the closed door that we are not able to see the door that has opened in front of us.
- Melt the rest of the butter with the rest of the olive oil in another saucepan. Add the bulgur wheat and stir 10 minutes. Remove the bowl from the heat, salt the wheat and add the chicken. Add water to the sauce and add it to the wheat.
- Cover the pan and put it back on the fire for about 10 minutes. until the liquid has been absorbed. Remove it, uncover it, put a clean kitchen cloth over it and cover it again. Lower the temperature to the minimum. Steam it for about 30 minutes, until the wheat is tender. Serve immediately.