I had not imagined how good the courgettes can be in the form of a donut. They are an excellent choice of starter, and for my personal taste, accompanied by beer stout touch perfection.
As you will see, it is an easy, inexpensive recipe.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 450 g of zucchini.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 8 teaspoons chopped onion. (the green part).
- 1 small grated onion.
- 8 tablespoons chopped fresh dill.
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 120 g of crumbled feta cheese.
- 4 beaten eggs.
- 150 g of flour.
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation in 3 steps
- Grate the zucchini on a drain, salt it and let it drain for half an hour.
- put the zucchini in a bowl with the onion, the onion, the dill, the parsley, the feta cheese, the eggs and the flour; salt the mixture.
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet over medium heat (not much needed). Spoon the mixture into the oil and cook in batches for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown on the outside. Remove from heat, let them drain a few minutes and serve them still hot.